During the summer, students:
• Take exciting weekly field trips such as swimming or seeing live animal shows, planetarium and nature trails
• Are tutored in school curriculum on key subjects
• Improve nutrition and health habits
• Engage in daily games and recreation
• Take part in scientific experiments and projects
• Experience learning using new technologies
Created and led by Brenau University education, business and nursing majors and professors, the camp accepts rising first through sixth graders and dovetails into the Gainesville City Schools curriculum to combat summer learning loss that is prevalent in lower-income communities.
Get involved this year! There are many ways to get involved besides enrolling your kids. To learn more, contact Maria at email@example.com or call 770.5436.1294 ext. 22201.